you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Haters.
date: Saturday, February 27, 2010
time:7:25 PM
Haters are absolutely everywhere. It's impossible to run from them. And that's what I noticed in the past few weeks. They have no real reason to hate you. No real arguments to put against you....they just hate because they can. Hate is a simpler emotion than love and it's made for simpler minds. The only thing you can do is ignore it :)

On a happier note, today was the first weekend in a while where I had no homework. NONE AT ALL :D It was the best feeling ever! I did nothing all day. I watched Hannah Montana, painted my nails, read a book and lay on the floor in my room and listened to music. It was the most relaxing day ever. And right now I am in the most amazingly calm mood ever.

Can you feel this magic in the air? Must've been the way you kissed me...I fell in love when I saw you standing there. Today was a fairytaleeee :)

Yeah. Short post for today. I'm in my pyjamas, it's 7:30pm and I am about to watch an olden-day movie. Awesome (y)

xxJ


comment? / top