you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: I didn't think....
date: Tuesday, February 16, 2010
time:7:19 PM
'I didn't think help would come in the form of a person. But there you were..."

I didn't think year 11 would be this fun!
I didn't think I would end up trying to define the human condition by listening to a song...
I didn't think my maths teacher would be good. (And I was right. I kinda think I'm gonna fail my maths HSC)
I didn't ever answer to you, so why should I now?
I didn't call you a slut. You're an idiot instead :)


comment? / top