Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)
I heart you.
Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW
title: New layout. Woot! New layout!
I figured that it was time for a new layout because I got sick of the old one. I liked this one. It's simple, yet cute and TOTALLY true. Trust is a terrible thing, seriously.I have problems with trust. And not in the way that I take too long to trust someone, I don’t take long enough. I can trust someone almost instantly, like a little kid does. It’s not a good thing. My grandmonster says (and I’m not sure whether she means it whole-heartedly or not…) ==’ but she says that my trusting-ness is bound to get me in trouble some day soon. I really hope that she’s not correct because: a) I don't want to tell her that she's right Speaking of crap things. School is a crap thing. It's like all the teachers plan exactly the right moment to dump a shitload of work on the students! I think that this is how it goes downnnn Maths dept: Oi! Science! Why don't you give the chem kids some work? We're about to dump all this new work on the children which they don't get! Science dept: Yeahhh. Seems great. But as long as english has something planned. English: We TOTES do, brahhs. Get this, how about a stupid essay about the stupid undefineable 'human condition' AND we give the extension kids some extra work as well....and by extra, we mean THREE tasks. All depts (in unison): That sounds like an excellent idea. [Enter principal from stage right] Principal: But wait! Give me your money! I need to build a crapface exam centre on the side of Windsor Rd. because it is totally the quietest road in Sydney and is, therefore, totally conducive to doing exams like the HSC near it! [Everyone claps and cheers] Yeah. I think that's exactly what those sneaky teachers do at the meetings that they seem to have every lunch time! I've finally figured it out! xxJ |
|