you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: School.
date: Tuesday, February 23, 2010
time:4:33 PM
Well. Today was the day that all of yr 11 handed in their dreaded English stories. I noticed that during lunch, there was frantic double-checking of papers, along with almost everyone wanting someone to check their work. I don’t quite understand why we do that. It’s not like we can whip out a computer and magically retype the entire story before period 8. It also frustrates me when people ask ‘Oi. Did you write your story’. How am I meant to respond to that? ‘Oh shizz. I forgot that it’s due today ==’ Of course I did it! Geez.’

What else is annoying me is bio. Ms teacher-with-an-annoying-name-that-is-really-weird-and-has-a-bajillion-consonants-in-it treats us like 7 year olds. Hopefully, she’ll get over it. But, at the moment it’s really annoying because we’re not seven, and we do actually know things. Harhar.

Anyway. I gotta go. English ext. homework awaits! :|

xxJ


comment? / top