you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Work :(
date: Friday, February 12, 2010
time:5:31 PM
I had work last night. It was crapface.Why is it that during the normal dinner rush time of, like, 6 to 7 pm....we got almost no customers.....and then 10 minutes before closing time THEY ALL RUSH IN?! FAR OUT. It's so annoying. It's like all of Baulkham Hills decided that 9:50pm on Thursday the 11th of February would be an excellent time to re-ignite their passion for fat, chicken, calories and heart disease :| Why why why? It's so annoying. One customer was sooo annoying!

Customer: I'd like -insert FRIGGIN long order-
Me: Unfortunately, sir, we're only have wing, drumstick and thigh pieces for the rest of the night.
Customer: What?! why. There's still 7 minutes of opening time left.
Me: Yeah but it doesn't make sense to wait for chicken to cook when it takes 15 minutes to cook, and we close in 7 minutes.
Customer: That's not fair. I want what I want and that's final.
Me: Sorry, sir. I can offer you a replacement of fillets instead of some chicken pieces. Fillets are worth more and are completely boneless.
Customer: No. I don't want fillets. I want chicken
Me: afrlihaeglig! We only have what we have at the moment. I'm offering you fillets. They taste better, in my opinion, and are of higher value.
Customer: -Big dramatic sigh- Fiiiine.

Geez. Who's right here? Me? Or you?! I'm the employee. I'm the one that runs around and tries to accomodate for all these wacky customer needs. I'm sorry that we want to close on time. It's almost 10pm, I'm exhausted and I have school the next day. Too bad, fckwit.

I haven't posted in forever. I think I have better things to do than rant in the form of words on a webpage :) I've been so tired lately as well and I have no idea why! I think I relaxed way too much at school and now am totally overwhelmed by school. But, it seems to be getting better.

On another note, which is still related to school. I'm finding bio soooo boring :| Seriously. I thought it would be the human body and shizz, not ecology. Ecology is so crapface.

Anyway. I need to do some french hw.
Au revoir! xxJ


comment? / top