you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
title: From 1 to...
date: Tuesday, March 2, 2010
time:5:12 PM
I was at a party on the weekend and we decided to go to a park to goof around. The park was funtimes and all but that's not the point :| Whilst at the park, a woman came with her little son who was, like, 3 years old. The kid played and stuff and then the lady decided that it was time to go home. The kid didn't want to...and so the following convo ensues:

Mother: Okay, honey. time to go home.
Son: No. I don't want to.
Mother: Come on. It's getting late.
Son: No.
Mother: Come on, or I'll leave without you.
Son: nooooo.
Mother: Fine then. starts to walk away and wave s l o w l y
Son: Humph. starts to look uneasy
Mother: Bye. You'll just have to live here!
Son: Okaaay! I'm coming!

I noticed that this happens all the time. Mother use the “I’m going to pretend to walk away, as to scare my child into coming” strategy. And it seems to work EVERYTIME. It’s like the silly 4 years olds don’t notice that they fall for it…and that mummy does the same thing whenever the kid doesn’t want to come. Seriously, guys, stand up for yourselves!

On another note, I totally came up with a new way of measuring coolness….and it goes like this On a scale of 1 to Taylor Lautner…how cool was that? Example:

Person a: Woah! That action scene was so cool!
Person b: I know, right! On a scale of 1 to Taylor Lautner….I give it Taylor Lautner

Yeah. And I TOTALLY didn’t just make this system up because Taylor Lautner’s abs from the New Moon poster were stolen from some random model. No, I’m serious. Check the link at the end of the post. I also came up with another system to measure how crap something was. It goes like this:

Person a: Dude. Everyone was saying that the movie was good. I wasn’t enjoying it at all. So lame.
Person b: I know.
Person a: On a scale of 1 to Justin Beiber…
Person b: No need to even finish the thought, bro…I know exactly what you’re gonna say. I give it a Justin Bieber definitely.

*I accidentally typed ‘person a’ with the space…and totally panicked when I realized that it spells ‘persona’

Yeah…that’s pretty much my rant for now.

xxJ

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=607378&showcomments=true&rss=yes


comment? / top