you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Hitler's ladies.
date: Tuesday, March 9, 2010
time:8:30 PM
I swear this is how it went down....

Hot lady: Ooh. He's cute. Let's get to know him...Hi, what's your name. I'm Gertrude.
Hitler: Guten Tag! I am Adolf Hitler.
Hot Lady: Nice. How are you, Adolf?
Hitler: Excellent. And yourself?
Hot Lady: Not bad

15 minutes later

Hot Lady: I want to be a doctor when I finish uni. What do you wanna do?
Hitler: Take over the ENTIRE WORLD!!!! maniacal laughter
Hot Lady: ==' Seriously?
Hitler: Tchyeah, babbeh!
Hot Lady leaves

And this is why Hitler had so much anger in him. All the ladies thought he was too complex :|

xXJ


comment? / top