you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: DEALLL
date: Wednesday, April 28, 2010
time:6:09 PM
I was watching Deal Or No Deal last night (yeh. I watch it. GTFO!) and I started wondering about how friendships and relationships can possibly break and die after a show like that. In EVERY episode there’s the consultation between the person doing the choosing of the cases…and the other half of the team that stands in the briefcase area. It goes like this:

Jack: oooh. This is a tough choice. Whatcha think, Jill?
Jill: I dunno. I’d go with the deal. That is a lot of money. Imagine what we could do with it. But, it’s your call.
Jack: Aww, come one. Advice?
Jill: Fine, don’t take the money. We still have the $100,000 in running. If we don’t knock it out…we could double out bank offer.
Jack: Fine. NO DEALLLLL!
------------5 minutes later----------
Jack: shizznuts! Not the hundred thousand! And the bank offer is crapface.
Jill: It’s okay, sweetie. We can still make do with that amount. It’s okay, but this time…DEAL!
Jack: okie-dokes. DEALLLLL.

Does it really go down like that? I’m pretty sure someone at some stage in Deal Or No Deal’s history has gotten heaps pissed at their other half for giving shit advice. They’d probably want to behead them with the huuuge cheque that they get which says $2 on it. That would suck. It’d be like murder on the gameshowfloor.

Speaking of murder….Justin Bieber caused quite a rush on Monday. Wow. Who knew that a 16 yr old would cause young girls to get crushed in massive crowds of, like, 5,000 people! My sister, after watching Sunrise on Monday morning decided to investigate this ‘Justin Bieber’ character further…and is now playing all his songs on repeat! There’s nothing I like more than listening to ‘Baby, baby, baby oooooh!’ non-stop as soon as I come home right until I go to bed. Fml. But, I allow my sister to become a Bieber fanatic, as she is only 11….and needs a wholesome someone to follow and look up to. Seriously, JB told his fans that studying is important and that nothing can substitute a good education. So, for that, I give him credit. But still! He looks like a 12 year old, is build like a 10 yr old…and sound abit like a girl.

Woot! 2 posts in 2 days. I think that’s a good number/ratio/something.

xxJ


comment? / top