you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Easter?
date: Saturday, April 3, 2010
time:2:34 PM
So. Happy Easter guys...unless you're in a religion that doesn't celebrate Easter, in which case I wish you a Happy Day-of-the-year-where-everything-is-closed-and-going-anywhere-becomes-a-bitch.

Yeh. It's Holidays. And I am gonna post more after the chocolate-eating-weekend is over. Holidays are great so far though. There's so little to do and soooo much time. It's perfect <3

I am also trying to figure out how my webcam works and might even start webcaming my blogs...vlogging? Geez. I'm actually kinda excited about vlogging because it'll be a different way to blog. I've also decided to make my posts more about me and less about the random shizz that goes through my head at various times throughout the day. Of course, there will still be some of my craziness in the posts, but I thought that I should probably use this waste of bandwidth blog constructively and post things about me on it. harhar.

Have a great long weekend and enjoy your holidays.
xxJ


comment? / top