you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Friends.
date: Tuesday, April 27, 2010
time:5:31 PM
Okay, so I’ve had a few friends go through break-ups over the long weekend period. And when friends break up, I have a tendency to become the mother of them. It’s not a bad thing…but there are only so many things you can say when you suck as much as I do at relationships.

I guess the point of this post is to emphasise the importance of friends. Friends are the ones that we go to for help, when things go wrong. In my eyes, a good friend is one who will sit with you for hours on the phone, listening to you cry yourself to dehydration, saying anything that will make you feel better. A friend loves you…and before some immature reader (if I have any!) screams out “ewhhh! But, that’s like lesbianism!’’, I have to say that I mean it in a non-sexual way.

Speaking of break ups, sooo many people don’t realize just how lucky they are to be with the person that they’re with. I swear, they don’t see how blessed they are to be with whoever it is that they’re with! Omg. Especially the dude who broke the heart of one of my closest friends. She can’t believe she was stupid enough to trust him…and I can’t believe he was stupid enough to wander away from her :| She wasn’t stupid, she was trusting…and he was a lying rat. Yeh.

'' Here's to the guys who love us, the losers who lost us, and the lucky bastards that get to meet us.''


comment? / top