Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)
I heart you.
Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW
title: Holidays. It's holidays. And the holidays always get me thinking about how little I do to help anything. All I do during the holidays is, no joke, play on the Wii, go out, walk the dog, facebook and read. Noone benefits from my holiday shenanigans except for the dog (and he'd benefit anyway because if I don't walk him, mum does). It's terrible. So now i'm trying to think of ways that I can help someone. I did give a hobo five dollars a few days ago...he said it was going towards him buying a phone to call his family in a different country but for some reason, I highly doubt that. If it WAS actually to buy a phone, then I give him claps for being awesome.
I've also been trying to figure out how to make vlogs...but it's kinda hard. Youtube scares me. I'm still figuring out what the best way to do the vlogs is. So far it's just me rambling on and dropping things. xxJ Edit---- I gave up on vlogging. I will try it again later...but, my stupid laptop refuses to accept any video-editing software and is being a real pain in the butt. I'm sad :'( I truly am. I guess it's back to regular, boring typing. |
|