you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Kfc shrinks?
date: Thursday, April 15, 2010
time:1:51 PM
I was at work a few days ago and this woman that I was serving tells me that she's allergic to something in our salt. I told her it was no problem and that I'll give her chips without salt. I awkwardly stand in front of her as I wait for fresh chips to cook...and she does the weirdest thing. She decides to pour her heart out to me. She went on and on about how her numerous allergies stop her from having fun all the time and how her husband doesn't understand how being lactose intolerant prohibits her from having a fun-time (If you know what I mean ;]) She went on and on and on.

I'm sorry, random woman who for some reason decided to have me serve her and not 2 of the other red-shirted losers that stand at the front counter, I have things to do. I need to wipe down the tables in the foyer and check the bins. I need to help at drive-through and bathe in the oil-fryers to make sure I get my daily dose of gross. I get paid 9 dollars an hour to help the govt. lower its over-population fears by handing out bags of fat and heart disease to people who are bold enough to try it. Go see a shrink.

That is all.
xxJ


comment? / top