you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Luvo. FB. STALKER.
date: Wednesday, April 21, 2010
time:5:18 PM
Smiling is contagious, you catch it like the flu! When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner, and someone saw my grin--when he smiled I realized, I'd passed it on to him. I thought about that smile, then I realized its worth! A single smile, just like mine, could travel round the earth...


I was on fb and I saw this person's luvos. Imma call this person x. So x has all these gross luvos of themselves....and they make me laugh sooo much! They're terrible. The same pout, the same lighting, the same retarded facial expressions...just from a different angle. Seriously, x, get a life.

What else annoys me is friend requests on fb. I got some random from Iran trying to add me as a friend. NO mutual friends, NO idea where he came from. Do people google me or something? I always wonder how they find me. Do they look up 'Julia' and I come up...after which it's simply a case of 'oh. She looks weird. Let's add her and CREEP HER OUT'
I dunno =='
I want to find out how they discover my fb existance...but I don't want to accept their request. What if I accept, and they stalk me and murder me! And then mum goes into depression and dad follows. And their friends get depressed after seeing mum and dad depressed...and then the friends of the friends see the friends get depressed and get depressed themselves. The whole world will fall into a state of depression all because of a addition of a friend on facebook. Failfckingwhale.

I have lots of time to thing about things lately. Dayyum. But now I must read my eng. advanced novel.

ttyl :P
xxJ


comment? / top