you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: bludgerrrr.
date: Wednesday, May 19, 2010
time:3:29 PM
So, whilst majority of our dedicated Baulko kids ran, jumped and threw their way through a soggy and slightly gross Tuesday of athletics...I was at Parra, bludging...technically.

And i've never seen so many schoolkids in a shopping centre before! It was like 1o'clock and all these OLMC ladies were in the shops and Arthur Philip kids and I thought 'wow. How do they not get caught bludging?!' Maybe i'm just sheltered because I go to Baulko :| not sure...

I'm still laughing at the fact that Baulko had its athletics carnival even though it was pouring rain. hahahahah. I lol.

xxJ


comment? / top