you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
title: Jks.
date: Wednesday, May 5, 2010
time:4:26 PM
I hate this weather. I honestly do. One day it’s all warm and sunny…and then it turns cold, stormy and the rain buckets down. I need some time to get used to the changing weather, crazy person up there who controls the weather! Do not expect me to be fully functional when the weather changes suddenly.

Today, my sister told me that my year 6 teacher says ‘hi’. I can’t believe that woman still remembers me! Seriously. Sooo long ago. Year 6, that’s 5 years ago.I bet she only remembers me because I was a terrible student and she hates me. Jks :P

Speaking of jks. There’s all these facebook groups with ‘jks’ in them:
-I'd swim the ocean for you... LOL jks, id get my turban wet
-I'd kill to be with you... LOL jk i'd go to prison
-I'd run across fields for you... lol jk, ive got hayfever!
-Baby, you know i'd never lie to you? LOL jk i just did.
-You Can Tell Me Anything, LOL jk, Im Deaf
-I would carry you to the moon and back...LOL jk, your fat and i'd die
-I'd swim the ocean for you... LOL jk, there are sharks in there.
-I’d hold you forever…LOL jks, my arms would get tired.

I’d type on this blog forever, LOL jks, I’d get wrist cramps.

xxJ


comment? / top