you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: 'pop'
date: Tuesday, June 1, 2010
time:11:48 AM
I’ve been sick in bed for the past few days and it’s sooo boring. I’m in bed because I’m sick…and the fact that I went out on Saturday night to Bondi Beach at midnight probably helps to explain why I’m sick.

So, before I was sick I went shopping with friends and we got attacked by one of those ‘free makeover’ stall thingo-s and the woman there did my eyeshadow and then said ‘Oh. That colour really makes your eyes pop’ I mulled over that saying for SO long. pop. What does she mean ‘pop’. Is she comparing me to explosives? Or is she implying that I ate too many of those pop-rock candies as a kid? Hmm. Tricky, woman, tricky. But, I’ve decided that I mull over things wayyyyy too often. And if we spend all of our life thinking, and not doing, then we turn into old, bearded men that are bald and invent things like e=mc2. So, yeah….point of the story is: Think less and do more, because you don’t want to turn into an old dude. :)

I’ve finally gotten around to doing the ext. English questions that were due about 3 weeks ago. Harhar. I’m so great. One of the best perks about being a senior is that teachers are sooo much nicer to you. Take a certain social sciences teacher who has called me blondie since year 8. On one of the first days of year 11, I walked through his classroom and he said ‘Walking through, aye? Continue’ I felt the urge to slap my hand across his forehead and ask wether he was feeling feverish. Another perk I love is the awesome interviews with Dr. Bathgate for absolutely EVERYTHING. Geez, that was so awkward. But, I hope I made a good impression because I saw this poster in her office and I laughed at it and she seemed to appreciate my sense of humour :D

http://myspace.roflposters.com/images/rofl/myspace/1199603899064.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

The reality of your love is like a Disney Dream

LOL JKS. It’s not. You turned out to be a hypocritical douchebag who thinks with his dick and not his brain. It’s 11:11 and I wished for you…not because I need you, but because I feel sorry for you.

xxJ


comment? / top