Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)
I heart you.
Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW
title: Brighter :) Why, hello there :)
Well, today my day was made be 2 things. A text message and the fact that a certain loserface didn’t make captain. :D So, story goes like this. There’s this boy…and I miss him heaps! And I haven’t seen him in a while, so I may’ve been slightly day dreaming in chemistry rather than calculation the molarity of solutions. I was day dreaming about him, and how much I wanted to see him or talk to him….and I get a message :O It was the above-mentioned boy, sending nothing but a smiley face ‘:)’. This message, non-existant readers of this failwhale blog, that made my day brighter. So chem was periods 3 and 4…and at lunch I find out that the captains, vice-captains and sports captains have been chosen. My heart stopped for a second, flinching as I hear this news. I though ‘ Oh no! It’s gonna be him! He’s gonna make it, and then his ego will turn into a massive all-consuming blob the size of Antarctica!’ But, no, he didn’t even make sports captain. And, although, he is already prefect…my heart could beat again, knowing that certain loserface did not have a chance to ‘run’ the school…from a student’s perspective. That is all :) Next post for how my day is made will probs be tomorrow? Not sure haha. I’m just waiting for the day when I promise a post, and then my stupid day isn’t made by anything lol. That’d SUCK :D xxJ |
|