you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Dark hearts.
date: Wednesday, July 21, 2010
time:5:49 PM
i need this like air in my lungs,
this element tears through my bones.
it keeps me fighting.
Well, i, emotions that swim through my veins,
a fever that shows in my face.
i'm not hiding,
and this fire is alive in your eyes.

well, i can barely breathe
and i can hear the dark hearts marching.
i won't go down easily.
stay here by my side
and we will be the last ones standing.
hold my hand and kiss me before the heart collide.

cold, the feeling of fear on my skin,
dying to find a way in the the silver lining.
the stars, they burn out like dreams all around.
falling like rain to the ground
but you're still shining
and this fire is alive in your eyes.

don't wake me up.
i feel your touch
your love, like blood, runs through me.
you.consume.me.


Wow. I haven't posted in sooo long. I guess I just kinda forgot about this blog, lost interest in it. The fact that it was holidays and I didn't actually spend a full day at home all holidays may have been a contributing factor...but meh!

Alas, another term starts...and just as sure as the sun rises in the east, the stress levels seem to be rising already. It's been 2 days and all I hear is discussion about the trials coming up, or how much work was done in the holidays or...masterchef :S I seriously need to watch that show! What's the big deal!? Is it really that great? But, yeh, that's all I hear. It can get slightly annoying!

As well as this, the realisation of 'holy shit. yr 12 next term!' hit me during the holidays. I asked my friend whether we could meet up during the holidays and his response was 'nope. sorry. I need to study. I have to do at least 35 hours a week and i'm only on 12. It's Thursday! I can't finish 23 hours of study in 3 days.' I automatically thought 'gee. sucks to be him, ayeee? Oh wait. fck. Yr 12 begins next term! OMGWTFBBQ! Because of this sudden realisation, I have decided that I will get on top of my studies from the very beginning of term, rather than pulling all-nighters to get through all my work 2 weeks before exams :| Yeh, i'm blogging right now instead of doing French...shuddupbitch!

xxJ


comment? / top