you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Dickwads.
date: Thursday, July 22, 2010
time:4:18 PM
So, last night I decided that I wanna post every few days about something that made my day. I decided to start with something that made my day on Thursday (today). So, I had sooo many things to type about, everything was good until English class. I went down to my locker to find my copy of Othello, only to find that the money that I had left in my locker had been taken. It was money for the semi-formal...and it had come out of fundraising. EURGH. The stupid dickwad took all the notes, about 45 bucks worth, and left all the coins. Thanks, buddy. I ♥ that you were considerate enough to leave the coins.

SCREW YOU, whoever took my money. It wasn't yours, and it wasn't yours to take either. Douchebag. I hate you.

xxJ :)

On a ligher note, I'll be posting about happy things starting Monday. (unless some other loser decides to steal my Othello, or my chem prac book)


comment? / top