you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Rant.
date: Saturday, July 17, 2010
time:8:53 PM
Yeh, I haven't posted in eons....and right now I just feel like ranting!

I hate seafood. I honestly do. And there's nothing worse than going to a fancy restaurant where the entire menu (except the kids menu) is fcking seafood.

so, my bf's family invited me to dinner. I obviously went along....turns out it's a seafood restaurant. IT WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. They're all sitting there, eating prawns and crab and baby octopus...and i'm sitting there with my kids nuggets meal :| Thanks, guys. I absolutely LOVE sitting there with my lame little nuggets and my lame little salad, whilst you guys all think 'omfg. She can't marry him, the wedding won't have seafood! GET RID OF HER, quick!!'

it.was.the.worst.
That is all :)

xxJ


comment? / top