you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Day 01.
date: Saturday, August 14, 2010
time:4:34 PM

A recent photo of myself and 15 facts.


1. I correct grammar...all the time.
2. If the door was closed when you came in...then fucking close it, tool!
3. I probably love shopping for gifts, and giving them, more than receiving them.
4. I drink tea as though my life depends on it.
5. Yep, the smiley face :) in the text you sent me does brighten my day.
6. I pull stupid faces in photos and then regret it when they go on facebook.
7. I will write almost anything on post-it notes. My life revolves around them, basically.
8. I cannot function unless all the items in my pencil case are there...at all times. Lending out pens is the most stressful thing I have to do. RETURN THEM, PEOPLE!
9. When i'm at home alone and I hear a sound, I instantly enter my 'SHIT! act all ninja-like' mode.
10. I'm learning to drive manual. Auto is like a 5 year old's toy car.
11. It usually takes me an entire day to clean my room because I find interesting and old things that shift my focus from cleaning the room to playing with them.
12. I like the number 7.
13. I adore raspberries (and cherries)
14. Family and friends are very important to me. These people probably have no idea of how much value I place upon them
15. I have an entire wall of my room covered almost from top to bottom in silly quotes, drawings and pictures that I have stumbled upon whilst searching the internet...or whilst being bored in class and doodling. I like to think that they describe me. I also like to think that there'll always be a picture or quote on that wall that will help me through any mood or problem.


comment? / top