you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Oh joy.
date: Thursday, September 23, 2010
time:10:15 AM
Ahh. Holidays :) How I love you!

Exams are over and all everyone wants to do is relax. I say ‘go for it!’. Next term, the HSC begins and we’re all gonna have to study and work our little Baulko butts off to make sure we get an ATAR worthy of Usyd or UNSW.

Let the chillaxing begin! Hahaha

How’ve my holidays been so far? All I’ve done is watched Gossip Girl and House…seeing as my mother has suddenly decided that my plans can be thrown away as soon as she develops her own. I was gonna go shopping today…NUP! I can’t, I have to stay home and clean the house because mother is going for coffee in the city. Oh, joy.

Can I go to a party on Friday night? NUP! It’s too far away and mum has better things to do than drive me like she said she would. What am I doing? Babysitting my sister whilst mum and dad go out to eat. Plans that didn’t exist 2 days ago. How long have I known about the party? 2 weeks. Thanks mum, dad. It’s good to know that my plans mean so much to you (y)

xxJ


comment? / top