you said move on, where do i go?


me...


Juliaaar!
the ever so weird girl-next-planet.
Year 11, Baulko :)



I heart you.

i live for...
I live for...

Family
Friends
Science
Medicine at UNSW



friends.
Yeli
Niro
RRR
Hive of Five
SandU

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ November 2010
title: Suckerpunch...
date: Tuesday, September 14, 2010
time:3:37 PM
Yep, it’s that time of year again. Yearlies! (and the time where all the good US tv series launch a new season. Namely Gossip Girl :P)

The room was silent, waiting for a certain English teacher that seems to have caused quite abit of chaos amongst the other staff to give us the cue to ‘START’. As soon as these words left her lips, the entire hall violently turns their papers over and, about 5 seconds later, you hear a collective ‘what?’.

Thanks, Engrish dept! That question made no sense. I just remember using the phrases ‘personal connection’ and ‘deeper understanding of the issues’ a lot :| Wtfk I was on? I don’t even know.

It was a suckerpunch to the gonads that absolutely no one saw coming. Now we all wait and wait and wait for our results. Alas, we have to wait for at least 3 weeks! The cruel hand of fate (and the engrish dept) will deliver its blow, all in due haste. Provided that this ‘due haste’ is after the term 3 holidays.

xxJ


comment? / top